We’ve got lots of lovely crafty ideas ready for our November meeting on Tuesday 26 November. We will be splitting into four tables with something different going on each:
- Table 1- felt tree decorations
- Table 2 – paper decorations and lanterns
- Table 3 – foliage mini wreaths/candle holders (you will need to bring a plate or flat dish with a edge at least 8 inches in diameter to transport this home as we will be using wet oasis)
- Table 4 – chocolate truffle making and presentation boxes
The idea is that everyone spends an hour on one table and then after tea and cake time we will swap around so you should be able to have a go at two of the tables during the evening.
Things that you could bring with you if you have them are:
- Fabric scissors and/or rotary cutters
- Paper scissors and/or craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Embroidery needles
- A bit of foraged foliage – bits of holly, ivy, berries, cones, maybe some flowers and anything else you want to personalize your wreath with…
- Glue gun
- Any Christmas themed fabric or paper/card
- Scraps of ribbon/buttons/sequins
Hope to see you there!